Skip to content
- Capsicum – 5
- Boiled and mashed potatoes – 5to 6
- Green chillli(finely chopped) – 2
- Garlic – 8 – 10
- Onion(finely chopped) – 2
- Fresh Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan add 2 tbsp of oil and heat it .
- Add cumin seeds, green chillies, garlic and saute it on medium flame.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Now, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, salt to taste and mix it well.
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes into it and mix it with all the spices and cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add fresh Coriander leaves into it and turn off the flame.
- Now, take capsicums, remove the top of capsicums and remove their seeds too.
- Fill the stuffing in capsicums using a spoon fill it well.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of oil heat the oil on medium flame.
- Put all the stuffed capsicums into oil cover and cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Now, rotate it and cook it. Keep flipping in between.
- Cook it for 15 minutes or till the capsicum turns little soft.
- Once it is cooked turn off the flame and take it out in a serving plate. You may garnish it with fresh Coriander leaves.
- Stuffed capsicum is ready to serve.